- Recent Job Postings
- Resale Store Warehouse & Training ManagerOutreach Community MinistriesWheaton, IL
- Facility ManagerFox Valley Christian ActionSt. Charles, IL
- Payroll Specialist Part-time (24 hours per week)AwanaStreamwood, IL
- Business Account Executive - ComcastComcastOak Brook, IL
- Sales Representative/Customer ServiceMotor Guardian CamArlington Heights, IL
- Timesaving OperatorGereMarie Corp.Lake Zurich, IL
- AssemblerGereMarie Corp.Lake Zurich, IL
- Records Technical Operations AnalystChivalry Consulting, Inc.North Chicago, IL
- Racking OperatorGereMarie Corp.Lake Zurich, IL
- Maintenance WorkerGereMarie Corp.Lake Zurich, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
This great promise also carries with it the message of personal responsibility. We see here that work will get done, but not by God. It will be His power working in us. The wonderful thing is that He will carry us far beyond what we asked for, far beyond what we thought possible. So the only question to be answered is “What is the power of God that will produce such awesome results?” It is the power of Love working in and through us. We can be bold and walk in confidence when we know that our motives are unselfish and our goal is to be of service. That’s love in action. As we go through the job search process let’s stay mindful that we are “powered by love” and as Willa Cather has said, “Where there is great love there are always miracles.”
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I have God’s mighty power at work in me.
- By faith I receive this promise that God will enable me to accomplish more than I ever dreamed.
- I thank God that He is able and I give Him all the glory for the accomplishments of my life.
Word of the Day
Job Fair on March 2nd
Join us March 2 for the Willow Creek Job Fair from 1 to 4 p.m. in Main Lobby. Positions in health care, manufacturing, food service, administration, retail, finance, construction, and more!
Create a user name and password to access the employer list in the documents section of the homepage.
Bonus Feature! Come between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. to purchase career clothing and accessories for $5 and under. Receive hair and makeup services, tips, coupons and enter a drawing for a $100 gift card.
Employers! Interested in participating? After logging in, check out the instructions for How Employers Can Register for the Job Fair.
Let me say first say; that you will all be in my prayers.
I would very much appreciate it if you could pray for me to...
I need a job so I can pay rent, pay my utilities etc. I need a miracle. Thank you for agreeing for me in prayer!!! ...
I'm in need of a job. I'm in very much need of a job. I have done care-giving work for Mrs. Nash in Lilburn, GA. I...