- Recent Job Postings
- Page (Shelver)Barrington LibraryBarrington, IL
- IT Help DeskBarrington LibraryBarrington, IL
- Assistant LibrarianBarrington LibraryBarrington, IL
- Outside Sales Rep.The Hire SolutionLemont, IL
- Service CoordinatorThe Hire SolutionElmhurst, IL
- Lawn maintenance crew memberHome Pride Landscape & DesignRoselle, IL
- home heath care visiting nurseARDENT HOME HEALTH CAREnorth side part chicago, IL
- Human ResourceErwin Junker MachineryElgin, IL
- Part-time ReceptionistErwin Junker MachineryElgin, IL
- Accounting/FinanceErwin Junker MachineryElgin, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
This is great news in today’s employment market. Jesus is your gate. You are His sheep and the workplace is your pasture. Wherever you are, your shepherd Jesus is right with you. He ensures that when you come out of one workplace He’ll be standing at the entrance of another. He will never stop ushering you into new pastures and new provision. He is your protection in the day of layoffs and downsizings.He will be beside you to take you through whatever comes. There is no promise that you will escape the storms, only that He will be with you in them. He saves will save you from your mistakes. He will make a way out for you. It makes sense to stay close to the shepherd these days, doesn’t it?
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I have a Good Shepherd and I trust Him to lead me.
- My pasture and my provisions are assured by Jesus Himself.
- By faith I receive my direction and am kept safe because I keep my eyes on the Shepherd and listen for His Word.
Word of the Day
Keep me in your prayers I am as I am starting my career in the sales aspect of Real Estate. I have experience in other...
Thank You Lord for Your provision and protection as I seek the good works You prepared. Praise to You my Lord from...
Please keep me in Prayer as I look for a job