- Recent Job Postings
- YWCA Elgin Youth CounselorYWCA ElginElgin, IL
- Part-Time Pastor for Northside of ChicagoFaith, United Church of ChristChicago, IL
- Executive RecruiterGRN of WinfieldGeneva, IL
- Project CoordinatorGRN of WinfieldGeneva, IL
- Team Leader - AuroraFeed My Starving ChildrenAurora, IL
- Accountant, Grants and ContractsAccounting & Tax Consulting Service, LLCChicago, IL
- Construction SuperintendentAcme BuildersChicago, IL
- Administrative AssistantPresbyterian Church of BarringtonBarrington, IL
- Construction AdministratorAcme BuildersChicago, IL
- Part- Time AccountantEnvision3Bloomingdale, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
We’re not charging through our job search trying to make it to the other side before we run out of resources. We have our sights set on an extraordinary prize… the five-fold blessing of God. We want a greater relationship with Him, a greater love and understanding of ourselves, more loving relationships, freedom from fear and the snares of the enemy, and a place in the workplace where we can usher in the Kingdom of God. Remember that you are not out of a job. You are on assignment for the Lord. Draw near to Him and fulfill all the things He has in mind for you during your break from the workplace. When you have done all that He requires you will find your new place of employment. Don’t settle for anything less than the best God wants to give.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I work for God and He directs my paths.
- By faith I claim God’s blessing and expect to come out stronger than I was when I started my search.
- I thank God that I am living the gospel of unemployment in Christ Jesus.
Word of the Day
The Lord of hosts has sworn, saying, Surely, as I have thought and planned, so shall it come to pass, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand—(Amplified)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Been struggling to find a solid job and the deadline for school payments is looming very near. Please pray that God...
I have been unemployed for a long period of time and I'm searching and waiting for God to open the door for full time...
I am in need of a job, rent is coming, car note needs to be paid and its getting hard not to worry with due dates...
The Job Fair of Chicago (Catalyst Career Group)
August 28 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Job Seeker Intensives - LinkedIn for Beginners
September 03 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Job Seeker Intensives - Networking
September 17 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Job Seeker Intensives - Reforming Your Career Path
September 24 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm