- Recent Job Postings
- Assembly and Machine OperatorsCROWN SERVICES INCORPORATEDLincolnshire, IL
- Customer Service Insurance AgencyCROWN SERVICES INCORPORATEDSchaumburg, IL
- Band director, Music Teacher--full timeSt. Peter Lutheran SchoolArlington Heights, IL
- Assistant to the Lead PastorSt. Peter Lutheran SchoolArlington Heights, IL
- Executive Director of Ministry SupportSt. Peter Lutheran SchoolArlington Heights, IL
- Certified Nurse AideMANORCARE HEALTH SERVICESElk Grove Village ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL
- Dietary AideMANORCARE HEALTH SERVICESElk Grove VillageELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL
- Search Consultant - Law/LegalGRN of WinfieldGeneva, IL
- HR RepresentativeThe Hire SolutionOak brook, IL
- Client AssociateThe Hire SolutionDowners Grove, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
It's easy to forget that the Lord is with you everywhere you go, observing your behavior and listening to everything you say. And many believers, when they do think about His presence, are distressed because they just did or said something they regret. But let's look at the other side of God's all seeing eyes and discover that when you are encouraging others and giving of yourself He's watching you in pleasure. When you are thinking about Him and standing in faith believing for a promise He's receiving honor and glory. He’s watching and listening when you're working hard and keeping the faith too. He’s delighted with your commitment to Him. This scripture says He’s actually writing it down, making note of your desire to honor His name with your life. As you walk this life out and continue to honor Him, remember that He considers you His special treasure. He will bring you victory in this life and eternally.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I think about the Lord and ways to bring Him honor with my life.
- By faith I receive the promise that He will spare me from judgment because Christ has paid for me.
- I know that the Spirit of God dwells in me and I live in the awareness of His presence.
Word of the Day
Then those who feared the LORD spoke with each other, and the LORD listened to what they said. In his presence, a scroll of remembrance was written to record the names of those who feared him and always thought about the honor of his name. 17 “They will be my people,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies. “On the day when I act in judgment, they will be my own special treasure. I will spare them as a father spares an obedient child. (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
I'm having financial problems and looking for work in Lancaster,ca. i'm single mother raising my fifteen yr. old...
I'm in need of a part time job for the weekends. I'm praying that God can help me through these financial problems....
My anxiety is getting worse, not having a job, I am praying and being proactive. I need a job, my background is in...
Truck Driving Training Information Session
June 12 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Now, Discover Your Strengths
June 15 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Mini Job Fair On-Campus Recruitment for the 50+ Workforce
June 17 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Resume Revamp - Tell the Story Behind the Story
June 18 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Ace the Interview and Get the Job Offer
June 18 11:00 am - 12:30 pm