- Recent Job Postings
- Lot Associatecareers.homedepot.com/apronLake Zurich, IL
- Cashiercareers.homedepot.com/apronLake Zurich, IL
- Freight Team Associatescareers.homedepot.com/apronLake Zurich, IL
- Garden Freightcareers.homedepot.com/apronLake Zurich, IL
- Customer Relations SpecialistBizPinsElgin near I-90 and Randall Rd., IL
- CNC Maintenance TechnicianMorgan Bronze Products, Inc.Lake Zurich, IL
- Inside Sales and Marketing RepresentativeMorgan Bronze Products, Inc.Lake Zurich, IL
- Financial AdvisorEdward JonesChicago, IL
- $500 to $1000 Dollars A Week!Renewal By Andersen WindowsGlenview, IL
- Account Executives (Outside & Inside Sales Positions AvailabTransNational Bankcard, LLC.Rosemont, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
While you’re looking for a job and it seems that no one is choosing you, remember that you have already been chosen! You are God’s very own possession, and He treats His possessions very well indeed. Our eternal future is secure, our past has been washed away and abundant life is racing towards us this very day. Get this revelation into your heart. Knowing who you really are in Christ will affect everything about your job search and your future. When you go forth as a highly favored child of the Most High God, people will treat you differently. You’ll find a welcoming reception unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Let God reveal your true identity to you and see how life can change, from the inside out.
WORDS OF LIFE:
may lead others out of the darkness.
- I am a chosen and beloved child of God Almighty.
- The goodness that God showers upon me is evident to all I meet.
- By faith I accept that I have been called into the light of God so that I
Word of the Day
But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light. (NLT)
1 Peter 2:9
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
That Gods will be done and that I find my chosen new career opportunity in Gods time.
Mostly that he keeps my mind in...
I have been working as a optician for 28 years. I went back to school and I have a sssociates degree in Human Services....
I need a good friend to talk with everyday or a companion. I live alone. I lost my job 6months ago. Have other...