- Recent Job Postings
- Worship Arts AssociateGrace Fellowship ChurchJohnson City, TN
- Social Services SupervisorEvangelical Child and Family AgencyNew Berlin, WI
- CounselorCaris Pregnancy Counseling and ResourcesChicago, IL
- Administrative Assistant Program ServicesThe Salvation ArmyHoffman Estates, IL
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)Covenant Village of NorthbrookNorthbrook, IL
- Registered Nurse (RN)Covenant Village of NorthbrookNorthbrook, IL
- Dietary AideCovenant Village of NorthbrookNorthbrook, IL
- Sales people wantedWilliam J Smith Insurance GroupHoffman Estates, IL
- Office AdministratorMie America Inc.Elk Grove Village, IL
- Construction HelperExcel PlumbingWheeling, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Isn’t it good to know that God wants you to get a good night’s sleep? Take this great comfort as a gift from your Father in Heaven. However your day goes — no matter if you had good interviews or no interviews, excellent employment prospects or no clue what you’ll be doing tomorrow — this fact never changes: your Lord is your Shepherd and He will keep you safe. No matter what the enemy has brought into your life in the past, you are in the secret place of refuge now. It is safe to lie down and cast your cares onto His shoulders. He can handle the burden while you sleep. Let Him!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am safe in the care of the Good Shepherd.
- By faith I receive good sleep every night and energy every day.
- I thank God that He orders my steps and keeps me in His perfect will.
Word of the Day
To view the Employer List for the March 3 Job Fair, please create a user name and password. The list can be found in the Documents Section of the home page.
This Memorial Day, please pray for healing for our wounded veterans, as well as thanksgiving for the men and women in...
I'm moving next week and believing God for Open doors for my own apartment and a Job . I would love prayer for...
That God would find me a sit down job with little movement and easy to do and pays at least ten dollars an hourly with...