- Recent Job Postings
- Financial AnalystCapinCrouse, LLPClarendon Hills, IL
- Internal Audit ManagerCapinCrouse, LLPGreenwood, IN
- LifeguardFoss Swim SchoolSouth Barrington, IL
- Support Services: 16 to 24 hrs. per weekNet56, Inc.Deer Park, IL
- Bee Line Support Area ManagerN/AElk Grove, IL
- Bee Line Corporate Sales RepresentativeN/AElk Grove, IL
- Customer Service RepresentativeChristian Liberty PressArlington Heights, IL
- Job Fairs - Lexington of Wheeling & Lake ZurichLexington Health Care of Lake ZurichLake Zurich, IL
- Development WriterBible League InternationalCrete, IL
- Clerical/AdministrativeCrown Services, Inc.Rolling Meadows, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
This just doesn’t seem right to many of us. How can we be adults and not worry? We need to “worry things in for a landing” if we really want them to happen, don’t we? When we get anxious about the future, we excuse ourselves saying “After all, I’m only human.” But that’s not how God sees it. His Word is clear — give your concerns to Him and fear not. God views worry, fear and anxiety as a vote of “no confidence” in His Word. Either you believe He cares for you and He is able to handle everything that concerns you or you don’t. Which is it? I think the right answer is pretty obvious. Give God all your cares and get on with other things.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I have no cares. I have a good and faithful Shepherd to watch over me.
- God will handle perfectly everything that concerns me.
- I rise up and lie down in peace and without the burden of care.
Word of the Day
Pray for my husband who lost his job before thanksgiving, my husband bulging discs, my mothers brain and frequent...
Direction for new employment to be used by God, and build better, stable income and circumstances. Thanks and Blessings...
Pray for Sarah as she seeks to find Gid's will for her life.
Job Seeker Intensives
January 28 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
College of Lake County Mini job & Internship Fair/Informaton Technology Focus
January 29 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Job Fair - Lexington of Wheeling
January 30 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Job Seeker Intensives
February 04 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Job Fair - Lexington of Lake Zurich
February 06 9:00 am - 5:00 pm