- Recent Job Postings
- DishwasherERJ Chili's, Hoffman EstatesHoffman Estates, IL
- CookERJ Chili's, Hoffman EstatesHoffman Estates, IL
- Marketing/Graphic Design AssistantCarol and CompanyBarrington, IL
- Retail Store AssociateCarol and CompanyBarrington, IL
- Parent Engagement SpecialistAwanaStreamwood, IL
- Nutritional Assistant Full TimeThe Garlands of BarringtonBarrington, IL
- ProductionPhoenix StaffingGlendale Heights, IL
- Director of Quality AssuranceInsight Beverages, IncLake Zurich, IL
- Plant Manager - Food Processing and PackagingInsight Beverages, IncLake Zurich, IL
- Customer Service RepresentativeTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
You can probably recall times when you were feeling fairly comfortable with your faith and trust in God. Then a crisis happened and you panicked. That’s what it is to “fling away your fearless confidence.” Whether you do this or not is up to you. Nothing can take your confidence from you. No one can make you afraid.You decide either to stand in faith believing that God will do what He says He will do, or to put your confidence in the lies of the enemy. God says you are not only to believe that He exists but also to believe that He is a rewarder of those who love and fear Him. (Hebrews 11:6) Ask the Holy Spirit to reinforce your confidence and your strength and don’t let it go for any reason. Keep the confidence that carries the reward. It’s your choice.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I have fearless confidence and I will not let it go.
- By faith I build my hope on the promises of God. He cares for me.
- I receive the great and glorious reward that is mine in Christ Jesus.
Word of the Day
I am asking my fellow believers to lift up my family. I am in need of a full time job and want to do the absolute best...
Askiing prayer warriors to lift me and my 4 kiddos up in Jesus name. have been seeking full time employment. Found out...
Still looking for employment. I hope to hear some good news soon from Transport America about a truck driving...