- Recent Job Postings
- Valet Parking attendantP.V. ParkingHoffman Estates, IL
- Global Sourcing Manager (1039)ITWLibertyville, IL
- Inside Sales/ Home Loan AdvisorROYAL UNITED MORTGAGESCHAUMBURG, IL
- DeliEDSI-ServiceWorksChicago, IL
- Front DeskEDSI-ServiceWorksBloomingdale, IL
- HousekeeperEDSI-ServiceWorksBloomingdale, IL
- Guest Service Representative/Front DeskEDSI-ServiceWorksGurnee, IL
- Guest Service Representative/Night AuditorEDSI-ServiceWorksDowners Grove, IL
- Translations Project ManagerAcutrans, Inc.Hickory Hills, IL
- IT saleGlobal Choice International LLCmount prospect, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
No one likes to be sick, but most of us would prefer it to being crushed, depressed and heartbroken. The enemy knows this. That’s why he keeps the pressure directed against your thoughts. The battlefield really is in the mind, and the enemy’s objective is to crush you by using your own thoughts and beliefs against you. The good news is that you can prevent a crushed spirit. You can keep the enemy from getting close to your heart. But you cannot afford to let your guard down for a minute. That’s why the Word says to guard your heart with all diligence. You cannot be crushed when your heart is filled with the Word and your mind is focused on God’s promises. Keep your guard up!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
- By faith I guard my spirit, soul and body with the Word of God.
- My defense is sure. I will not be crushed, depressed or in despair, ever!
Word of the Day
To view the Employer List for the October 7 Job Fair, please create a user name and password. The list can be found in the Documents Section of the home page.
Please lift me up in prayer. I would really like to find a job where I can work during the day, during the week. Im a...
Some money came in to partly repay a small debt. I'm sending the payment tomorrow. Praise God! Thanks for praying.
Please pray for my husband Chris and I that we conceive. We have been trying for a couple months after our miscarriage...