- Recent Job Postings
- Page (Shelver)Barrington LibraryBarrington, IL
- IT Help DeskBarrington LibraryBarrington, IL
- Assistant LibrarianBarrington LibraryBarrington, IL
- Outside Sales Rep.The Hire SolutionLemont, IL
- Service CoordinatorThe Hire SolutionElmhurst, IL
- Lawn maintenance crew memberHome Pride Landscape & DesignRoselle, IL
- home heath care visiting nurseARDENT HOME HEALTH CAREnorth side part chicago, IL
- Human ResourceErwin Junker MachineryElgin, IL
- Part-time ReceptionistErwin Junker MachineryElgin, IL
- Accounting/FinanceErwin Junker MachineryElgin, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Aren’t you glad you made the right choice to be in God’s service? Don’t think being a servant is a bad thing. As the Pharaoh’s servant, Joseph was “second in command” over all of Egypt. Highly respected and obedient servants of God rise to places of great responsibility, influence and prosperity. Look at Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, Solomon and David. God’s servants are always well cared for too. No wonder His servants will rejoice! That’s the promise of this verse. Our Heavenly Boss cares for each one of us and promises to save us from lack as we go through this season of unemployment. Stand in faith and expect it.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am a servant of the Lord and He promises to be my constant and faithful provider.
- By faith I believe that my needs are met and I rejoice in the confidence I have in His Word.
- My God supplies all my needs from His rich storehouse.
Word of the Day
Therefore, this is what the Sovereign Lord says:“My servants will eat, but you will starve. My servants will drink, but you will be thirsty. My servants will rejoice, but you will be sad and ashamed.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Please pray for God to give me a job where I can help people and serve God.
That I may grow stronger in the Lord, exercise the fruits of the spirit more often, I ask that God will change the...
Please pray for a financial breakthrough for my family, as we are struggling with a lot of debt that we are faced with....