- Recent Job Postings
- Junk Remedy is Hiring Drivers/NavigatorsJunk RemedyLake Zurich, IL
- DirectorChristian Academy of GuatemalaGautemala City, IL
- CDL class A or B Truck Driver - OTRSES LogisticsBloomingdale, IL
- Speaker & Artist Manager (Full-Time; Seasonal)Willow Creek AssociationBarrington, IL
- Assistant Director of Financial OperationsBrethren Benefit TrustElgin, IL
- Territory Sales Associate- Lincolnshire, ILGraingerLincolnshire, IL
- Medical BillerThe Hire SolutionLombard, IL
- Internet Lead SpecialistThe Hire SolutionBroadview, IL
- Biller SpecialistThe Hire SolutionBroadview, IL
- Bid AdministratorThe Hire SolutionStreamwood, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
God’s will for us is good and pleasing and perfect. Isn’t that great news? Yet many of us don’t believe it. We think we know what we really need, so we focus our energies on trying to persuade God to deliver on our demands. But in this scripture we see that God has a perfect plan for us. That’s worth considering, isn’t it? We are even told the way to experience what God has in mind. Let God transform us into new people by using His Word to change the way we think. Now that sounds like a really good idea.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I trust that God’s will for me is better than anything I could come up with on my own.
- By faith I receive God’s transforming power in my life and thoughts.
- I choose to think in line with the Word of God only.
Word of the Day
Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Please pray I find a job where I can give my greatest and best self to God's will in some way. Thank you!
Please pray my boyfriend Brian finds a job.
I have lost my job after 9 years, laid off in workforce reduction but I feel the real reason is age . I will soon turn...