- Recent Job Postings
- Customer Service in E-Commerce, Promotional Products, Full-TimePromoFramesRolling Meadows, IL
- Caseworkers - InvestigatorsMVTracPalatine, IL
- Administrative AssisstantMVTracPalatine, IL
- CNA, Caregiver, HomemakerVisiting AngelsSouth Elgin, IL
- Center Director - NapervilleCareNet Pregnancy Services of DuPageNaperville, IL, IL
- Head Women’s Softball Coach, AthleticsTrinity International UniversityDeerfield, IL
- Applications Architecture EvangelistGregory Laka and CompanyLibertyville, IL
- Evangelist, Master DataGregory Laka and CompanyLibertyville, IL
- Software EngineerGregory Laka and CompanyWestmont, IL
- Senior Data ModelerGregory Laka and CompanyLibertyville, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
The world can’t see or hear the Holy Spirit, and doesn’t even recognize that He exists. But in truth He may be the greatest “hidden” treasure of all. Because of the Spirit of God living inside you, you are equipped to handle and overcome every one of life’s challenges. The Holy Spirit will tell you things you never learned through studying. With the leading of the Spirit you will always escape every snare the enemy may set and be well able to confidently pursue the opportunities God has prepared for you. Beyond success, the Holy Spirit will also connect you with the power to heal the sick and brokenhearted, and set captives free. The Holy Spirit will tell you exactly when and where to release that power. Now that’s a treasure, but hopefully it won’t remain hidden!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I have the Holy Spirit inside me to empower me in all things.
- By faith I receive the supernatural insight and wisdom that comes directly to me through the Spirit of God.
- I thank God for this life-transforming gift of Christ in me.
Word of the Day
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you. He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn’t looking for him and doesn’t recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now and later will be in you.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Please pray that I find work as an Echo Tech (cardiovascular sonographer). I'm 49, a recent graduate beginning my 2nd...
I really would like to find work, with heath ins. So I may be able to take care of my body & teeth better, for a better...
I was laid off May 1st, 2013 after 15 years as an admin assistant/accounts payable accountant. I pray to stay positive...
I lost my job in 2011, as an academic advisor, at a university that I had been working at for 11 years. I lost the...
My husband is in construction and is going through his 4 th layoff in as many years. I am a former court reporter who...
No events found.