- Recent Job Postings
- ADMIN/OFFICEServpro of Elk GroveElk Grove Village, IL
- DRIVERIllinois Central School BusWest Chicago, IL
- Financial RepresentativeThrivent FinancialChicagoland Area, IL
- Internet Lead SpecialistThe Hire SolutionBroadview, IL
- Administrative AssistantFlexiCorps, Inc.Saint Charles, IL
- Logistics ManagerITWElgin, IL
- Sourcing & Supply Chain Manager - ScrewsITWGreater Chicago, IL
- Sourcing & Supply Chain Manager - AnchorsITWGreater Chicago, IL
- CleanerSchaumburg Township District LibrarySchaumburg, IL
- Retail Sales ConsultantCarMaxSchaumburg, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Consider the story of the prodigal son… a story of boldness without wisdom. The younger son believed that his Father’s inheritance belonged to him and he claimed it. But he didn’t have the wisdom or character to manage what he received. How about you? Is there a Kingdommotive behind your demands for your inheritance? What’s your plan of action once you are prosperous? Boldness without character is selfishness. When you understand that, like Jesus, you are here to accomplish the Father’s business you'll be ready to receive it. If there is willful disobedience in your life or a desire to satisfy only selfish objectives, God will do you a great favor to withhold your inheritance and keep you out of the pig pens of life! Wait for His perfect timing.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am a child of God and joint heir with Christ Jesus.
- I know that my inheritance is given to serve the Kingdom of God and bring Him glory.
- By faith I receive my inheritance and the character of Christ that I might manage it as God desires.
Word of the Day
Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Please pray for guidance in obtaining a new job that's fulfilling. I'm looking to start out my 2015 in the direction...
I am looking for a job, in the administrative/HR field that will allow me to pay my bills and provide care for my son...
Please Pray that I will have a full time job in 2015 that will allow me to support my family.
No events found.