- Recent Job Postings
- Early Childhood Education TeacherOne Hope UnitedElgin, IL
- Event Team Leader - AuroraFeed My Starving ChildrenAurora, IL
- Legal Assistant or ParalegalCrown Services, Inc.Rolling Meadows, IL
- Energetic, Enthusiastic People Wanted!Foss Swim SchoolSouth Barrington, IL
- Event Technical CoordinatorCommunity Impact FoundationWheaton, IL
- Early Childhood Education TeacherOne Hope UnitedDes Plaines, IL
- Bilingual Case ManagerOutreach Community MinistriesWheaton, IL
- Insurance Customer Service RepresentativeFred Segoviano AgencyRoselle, IL
- Billing and CollectionsPDR Physical Therapy & Wellness CenterMount Prospect, IL
- International Rights AssistantTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
God knows everything about us. He sees us just the way we are and He heals and blesses us anyway! Don’t you love it? God causes us to praise Him because of the wonderful things He does for us. So if you’ve been thinking that God is withholding your new job, or that God is punishing you for some reason, change your mind! Invite Him into your heart to heal you and accept His promise of peace. In this challenging time, take this opportunity to get all the healing you need and enter into the abundant peace that God offers.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I cry out for and accept the comfort of the Holy Spirit whenever I am disappointed or discouraged.
- With all my heart I praise God and worship Him for who He is and all He has done for me.
- By faith I receive God’s blessing purchased for me by Christ, despite my failures and shortcomings..
Word of the Day
I have seen what they do, but I will heal them anyway! I will lead them. I will comfort those who mourn, bringing words of praise to their lips. May they have abundant peace, both near and far,” says the LORD, who heals them.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life