- Recent Job Postings
- Sales EngineerPatten CATElmhurst, IL
- LABORERSunrise TransferElk Grove Village, IL
- Driver, Class A / BSunrise TransferElk Grove Village, IL
- PART TIME DRIVER, CLASS A/B CDLSunrise TransferElk Grove Village, IL
- Accounting AssistantChrist Church of Oak BrookOak Brook, IL
- PublicistTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- Office Services SupervisorTyndale House PublishersCarol Stream, IL
- RecruiterH.T. Associates, Inc.Rolling Meadows, IL
- Snow Removal Plowers - Skid Steer Operators and ShovelersDoering Landscape CompanyBarrington, IL
- Insurance Sales RepresentativeGault Staffing IncRound Lake, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
There is no need to resent an earthly boss for letting you go, or worry about someone else being selected for the job you want. God is the one who places you in assignments and promotes you. He decides when you’re ready. This is true when you are in the workforce and also when you’re finding your re-entry point. Your mission is to be excellent in His sight. Serve each of your employers as if they were Christ Himself. Approach every prospective employer as God’s highly trusted servant sent to bring His blessing. Then watch as your promotions come.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I know my promotion is in the hands of God who loves me perfectly.
- By faith I accept the perfect timing of God and trust His plans for me.
- I am open to God’s assignment and expect promotion wherever I go.
Word of the Day
To view the Employer List for the October 6 Job Fair, please create a user name and password. The list can be found in the Documents Section of the home page.
I have currently been unemployed for over a year. I have a Master Degree and have been in nonprofit leadership for over...
I am in need of prayers in my job hunt. I'm unemployed because of a stupid alcoholic incident that I lost my last job...
through Care Center
Need extra help with LinkedIn and searching for jobs? Connect with a specialist! email@example.com
June 24 - December 20 4:45 pm - 4:00 pm
December 03 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Christmas Holiday Social
December 12 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm