- Recent Job Postings
- Inside-Outside Residental Sales - Salary Base + CommissionTruGreenCarpentersville, IL
- Team Leader - LibertyvilleFeed My Starving ChildrenLibertyville, IL
- Customer Service & Sales SupportSemler Industries, Inc.Franklin Park, IL
- Outside Sales RepresentativeSemler Industries, Inc.Franklin Park, IL
- Retail Hunting Outfitter (Full-Time)Cabela'sHoffman Estates, IL
- ReStore ManagerHabitat for Humanity of Northern Fox ValleyElgin, IL
- Safety/Security OfficerSuncastBatavia, IL
- Business Development SpecialistSales Prospecting GroupNorth Aurora, IL
- Counseling Program Practice ManagerOutreach Community MinistriesWheaton, IL
- Director of Clinical ServicesOutreach Community MinistriesWheaton, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
A job search can really make you feel alone. Everybody goes off to work, school or some routine and there you are all alone. Or so it seems. But God never leaves you and He sends others. Here are some clues to help you recognize them. First, they are committed to your success — looking for leads and talking to others about you. Second, they help you when you fall, reminding you to ask for forgiveness and “let it go.” Third, they “keep you warm” and connected to others. Some folks might avoid you while you’re unemployed, but these people stand and fight with you. Connect with people like this and become the kind of person God can send to others.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am never alone.
- God has arranged divine connections for me in the body of Christ.
- I am committed to helping others succeed.
Word of the Day
Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. 10 If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. 11 Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? 12 A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
To view the Employer List for the October 6 Job Fair, please create a user name and password. The list can be found in the Documents Section of the home page.
I need prayer. Our home is at risk for a foreclosure sale date end of the month. The 2nd Lein contact Doug W has...
Hello. Please pray for a job interview that I have scheduled for early Wednesday afternoon (around 1:00) This position...
My job as a welder might not be working out because of traveling and I'm a full-time single father with no help or...
Job Seeker Intensives- Resume and Cover Letters
January 18 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Networking Like a Pro and Get More Interviews
January 23 7:00 pm - 9:15 pm
Job Seeker Intensives - Job Search Tools
January 25 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Job Seeker Intensives - Interviewing Skills
February 01 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Job Seeker Labs - Computer skills
February 01 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm