- Recent Job Postings
- Team Leader - AuroraFeed My Starving ChildrenAurora, IL
- Accountant, Grants and ContractsAccounting & Tax Consulting Service, LLCChicago, IL
- Construction SuperintendentAcme BuildersChicago, IL
- Administrative AssistantPresbyterian Church of BarringtonBarrington, IL
- Construction AdministratorAcme BuildersChicago, IL
- Part- Time AccountantEnvision3Bloomingdale, IL
- RecruiterMedSpanSouth Barrington, IL
- Management Open House - Chicagoland Area - September 3rd - GuaraERJ Chili'sChicagoland, IL
- Donor Relationship CoordinatorAwanaStreamwood, IL
- Project ManagerAlbers ExteriorsLake Zurich, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
In your most frantic, chaotic, and out-of-control moments, stop. Be quiet. Turn your thoughts back to the nature of our God and King — His majesty, awesome power, and perfect love. “Return to me”, He says. In others words-- “Turn to me once again.” Then rest in Him. That’s a great challenge, when the pressure is on and the whole world is shouting, “Do something!” Yet this is His direction and the path to your salvation in the storms of life. You just have to decide to obey. Turn to God and place all your cares and concerns at His feet. Be still, get centered in your heart and wait. In the quiet of your heart and mind you have just made a space that will be filled with confidence and strength.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I return to the Lord every time I start to lose my peace and confidence.
- By faith I receive His strength and His salvation in every situation I face.
- I thank God that He carries my cares and deals with all my concerns as I wait in His rest.
Word of the Day
This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says: “Only in returning to me and resting in me will you be saved. In quietness and confidence is your strength. But you would have none of it.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Laid off from job after 20 years of dedicated service. So far, no luck in finding a job. My pray is that God will put...
my wife is in hospice with stage 4 abdominal cancer. God has been gracious but we are without income and about to lose...
The meaning of life is love. Where ever you find love, you will find God for God is love. Therefore, seek all that is...
The Job Fair of Oak Brook (Catalyst Career Group)
August 26 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Job Fair of Tinley Park (Catalyst Career Group)
August 27 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Job Seeker Intensives - Interviewing
August 27 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Job Fair of Chicago (Catalyst Career Group)
August 28 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Job Seeker Intensives - LinkedIn for Beginners
September 03 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm