- Recent Job Postings
- Window InstallerMari WIndow & Door Co.Chicagoland, IL
- Women's Ministry Administrative AssistantWheaton Bible ChurchWest Chicago, IL
- Learning & Development ManagerITWGlenview, IL
- customer service/salesLifecoreschaumburg, IL
- Customer Service RepresentativeChristian Liberty PressArlington Heights, IL
- Financial RepresentativeThrivent FinancialChicagoland Area, IL
- Human Resources ManagerITWLibertyville, IL
- CERTIFIED NURSE AIDEMANORCARE HEALTH SERVICESElk Grove VillageELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL
- DIETARY AIDE PART-TIMEMANORCARE HEALTH SERVICESElk Grove VillageELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL
- LEAD DIETARY AIDEMANORCARE HEALTH SERVICESElk Grove VillageELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
The Amplified Bible really shows how much commitment the apostle Paul gave to getting to know Jesus. Many believers have never realized that theycould truly know Jesus as a person, even as their best friend. Consequently, you may have settled for simply knowing about Jesus. But a key objective that the Lord has for all believers during a time of unemployment is to establish an intimate relationship with them. Think about that. Jesus Christ, who walked on the earth, experienced life as a man, was crucified for the sins of all mankind, died and was resurrected, wants to get to know you personally! He’s called you to be a disciple just like Peter, James and the others. Don’t miss this opportunity. Don’t let your job search go forward without committing to build a beautiful, personal relationship with Jesus.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I love the thought of knowing Jesus as my friend.
- By faith I accept that I can have a personal relationship with God.
- I seek Jesus so that I can come to know the power of His resurrection.
Word of the Day
[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power out-flowing from His resurrection [which it exerts over believers]…AMP
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
I had a job interview last Tuesday (6/23/2015) and I'm praying that its God's will and under His wisdom that I receive...
I receive opportunities that are God Willed and not my "control" taking over in my search for a job. I need to trust...
a peace of mind and a hurt that is healed from past hurts, its hindering every opportunity in my life and I'm tired...
No events found.