- Recent Job Postings
- Account ManagerHearing Care MarketingCary, IL
- Caregivers and CNA'sTraycee Home Care ServicesHighwood, IL
- Customer Service RepresentativeSnap DiagnosticsWheeling, IL
- Lead Classroom TeacherOutreach Community MinistriesWheaton, IL
- Seasonal Department AssistantAwanaStreamwood, IL
- Ministry Program DeveloperAwanaStreamwood, IL
- Seasonal Graphic DesignerAwanaStreamwood, IL
- Team Information Coordinator (Administrative)GRN of WinfieldGeneva, IL
- General LaborCrown Services, Inc.Rolling MeadowsRo, IL
- Weekend Event StaffMr BambooSuburban Chicagoland, IL
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
What can you give while unemployed with scarce resources? Or to be more precise, what might you need to give u? Your progress can be held back when you hang on to things that God wants you to release. Many have tried to stay in jobs after their season had ended — just to play it safe. Some have kept a hobby or habit that has pulled their lives out of balance and harmed their relationships. So take some time to check and see if there’s anything on the throne of your life other than God. Be ready to give up to God everything He wants to take away. He only asks for it in order to make room for something so much better.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am willing to release anything the Lord calls for. I know He will give back far better gifts.
- By faith I receive a multiplied return for everything I give up for Christ’s sake.
- I thank God that He is after my greatest good and will save me from traps the enemy has set for me.
Word of the Day
So when Jesus heard these things, He said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life